A SUCCESSFUL DEPOSITION is the most important weapon you have to win your case. How can you be sure you’ll get it every time? Learn from the skillful techniques—and memorable failures—that occurred at the most famous depositions of all time: President Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and O.J. Simpson. This award-winning deposition book has it all, clearly explained in an easy-to-understand format.
Winning at Deposition is the only book on depositions that analyzes transcripts and videos of actual depositions. Learn how to take a deposition, how to defend a deposition, how to take the deposition of an expert witness, plus many more innovative tips.
WINNING AT DEPOSITION
- The ins and outs of how to take a deposition—for beginners and experienced lawyers
- Innovative advice on how to prepare a witness for a deposition
- Why much of the conventional wisdom about depositions is completely wrong
- How to beat an expert witness at deposition every time
- New strategies that guarantee success with argumentative lawyers & lying witnesses